View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781441818874 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 1441818871 (electronic audio bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 audio file : digital.
- Publisher: Grand Haven : Brilliance Audio, 2010.
Downloadable audio file.
Title from: Title details screen.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Director, Kevon Klemple.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Laural Merlington.
It's been a year and a half since the women of the Sisterhood received their presidential pardons, but the freedom they craved has come at a high price. The impossibly lucrative positions handed out to them by the mysterious Global Securities company have turned out to be golden handcuffs -- scattering them around the world, cutting off communication, and leaving them in miserable isolation...
|System Details Note:||
Requires OverDrive Media Console (WMA file size: 129068 KB).
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sisterhood (Fictitious characters) > Fiction.
Revenge > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Female friendship > Fiction.
Hijacking of aircraft > Fiction.
Downloadable audio books.
Search for related items by series
- Brilliance Audio on compact disc
- Michaels, Fern. Sisterhood.
- Brilliance Audio on compact disc.