The night killer [electronic resource] : a Diane Fallon forensic investigation / by Beverly Connor.
- ISBN: 9781101181768 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101181761 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101186572 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101186577 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (359 p.)
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Obsidian, 2010.
|Summary, etc.:|| Forensic investigator Diane Fallon is back and having a bone-chilling night to remember as she runs into one skeleton and two fresh corpses.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Fallon, Diane (Fictitious character) >
Forensic anthropologists > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Serial murderers > Fiction.
Search for related items by series