The lost recipe for happiness / Barbara O'Neal.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780553906158 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 0553906151 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9780553906158 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0553906151 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 447 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: New York : Bantam Discovery, 2009.
- Copyright: ©2008
With her faithful dog, Alvin, and her grandmother's recipes, Elena arrives in Colorado to find a restaurant in as desperate need of a fresh start as she is--and a man whose passionate approach to food and life rivals her own. Owner Julian Liswood is a name many people know but a man few do. He's come to Aspen with a troubled teenage daughter and a dream of the kind of stability and love only a family can provide. But for Elena, old ghosts don't die quietly, yet a chance to find happiness at last is worth the risk.
Electronic reproduction. New York : Bantam Books, 2008. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 3156 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 450 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women cooks > Fiction.