- ISBN: 9781436258487 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 1436258480 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9781436258470 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1436258472 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Publisher: New York : Jove Books, c2008.
|General Note:|| Title from eBook information screen.
|Summary, etc.:|| Tabloid reporter Sierra McIntyre wants a scoop when she interviews Ghost Hunter Guild boss John Fontana about the disappearances of retired, homeless hunters. She doesn't want to trust the physically and psychically powerful man, but her intuition -- and her dust bunny companion -- give her the green light. To uncover the conspiracy within his own organization, Fontana proposes ... marriage. And though it's purely a business arrangement, there's nothing pure about the attraction that sizzles between them.
|System Details Note:|| Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1349 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 597 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Women journalists >
Tabloid newspapers > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Psychics > Fiction.
Conspiracies > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Search for related items by series