- ISBN: 9781101196885 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101196882 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101197721 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101197722 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: New York : Signet, 
- Copyright: ©2010
|Summary, etc.:|| Civil War veteran and former schoolmaster Sherman Dahl rides the Southwest as a gun for hire. Known by both the law and the lawless as "The Teacher", Dahl sells his services to those seeking justice-and is relentless in his pursuit of wanted men.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bounty hunters > Fiction.
Outlaws > Fiction.
Arizona > Fiction.
Search for related items by series