- ISBN: 9781101466926 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101466928 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101475263 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101475269 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (399 p.)
- Publisher: New York : Dutton, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| His career derailed by the vengeful billionaire Curtlee family for his part in convicting one of their number for murder, former homicide detective Abe Glitsky learns that the killer has won a retrial at the same time a star witness has been murdered.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject