Looking for Alaska / a novel by John Green.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781429526999 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1429526998 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781429527026 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1429527021 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 221 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Dutton Children's Books, 
- Copyright: ©2005
Sixteen-year-old Miles' first year at Culver Creek Preparatory School in Alabama includes good friends and great pranks, but is defined by the search for answers about life and death after a fatal car crash.
|Target Audience Note:||
Electronic reproduction. New York : Penguin Group USA, Inc., 2008. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 808 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 189 KB).
Michael L. Printz Award for Excellence in Young Adult Literature, 2006.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Boarding schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Death > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Juvenile fiction.
Boarding schools > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Death > Juvenile fiction.