View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781423375616 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 1423375610 (electronic audio bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 audio file : digital.
- Publisher: Grand Haven : Brilliance Audio, 2011.
|General Note:|| Downloadable audio file.
Title from: Title details screen.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:|| Director, Sandra Burr.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Luke Daniels.
|Summary, etc.:|| In The Watchman and The First Rule, Robert Crais put Joe Pike front and center for the first time, to remarkable effect: "A beautifully crafted piece of story-telling" (The Seattle Times); "A high-octane thriller . . . Pike's unshakable belief in right and wrong provides a moral center" (South Florida Sun-Sentinel); "Joe Pike is a joy to watch, an urban Zen warrior priest righting wrongs. More Pike, please" (Chicago Sun-Times)...
|System Details Note:|| Requires OverDrive Media Console (WMA file size: 108657 KB).
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pike, Joe (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Cole, Elvis (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Private investigators > California > Los Angeles > Fiction.
Downloadable audio books.
Search for related items by series
- Brilliance Audio on compact disc
- A Joe Pike novel
- Crais, Robert. Joe Pike novel (Brilliance Audio (Firm))
- Brilliance Audio on compact disc.