- ISBN: 9781429541022 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1429541024 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781429541053 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1429541059 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 251 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: Puffin Platinum ed.
- Publisher: New York : Puffin, 2006.
- Copyright: ©2002
|General Note:|| Includes bonus material and a new forword by the author.
|Summary, etc.:|| When fifteen-year-old Bobby wakes up and finds himself invisible, he and his parents and his new blind friend Alicia try to find out what caused his condition and how to reverse it.
|Target Audience Note:|| Ages 10 up.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. New York : Penguin Group USA, Inc., 2008. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 896 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 187 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Vision > Juvenile fiction.
Blindness > Juvenile fiction.
Teenagers > Conduct of life > Juvenile fiction.
Popularity > Juvenile fiction.
People with disabilities > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.