- ISBN: 9780071595063 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0071595066 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780071595063 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9780071492843 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 0071492844 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9780071492843 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0071492844 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (xiv, 220 pages) : illustrations
- Publisher: New York : McGraw-Hill, 
- Copyright: ©2009
|General Note:|| Includes index.
Description based on print version record.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| You don't have to spend a fortune to look like a million -- Bras, panties, girdles and other pick 'em up, poke it out and suck it in tools -- Does this look good on me? -- Bang for the buck/economical shopping strategies -- Mark your calendar : the best time of day, week, and month to build your wardrobe -- Uh ... don't do that : sale and fashion don'ts -- The power of color -- Accessorize, accessorize, accessorize -- Closet evaluations and reorganizations -- Big night, little money : special occasion dressing on a budget -- It's a wrap.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Develop your own 'cents of style'; make inexpensive clothes look designer; discover when to shop for the best bargains; reinvent what you already own"--Cover.
Search for related items by subject