View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781101180716 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1101180714 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781101185520 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 110118552X (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (298 pages)
- Publisher: New York : Signet, 
- Copyright: ©2010
|General Note:|| Description based on print version record.
|Summary, etc.:|| "No one outruns Fast Larry Shaw--especially when he runs with them. In the delirium of a mysterious head wound, Shaw stumbles upon Dexter Lowe's boys on their way across the border. They're about to meet with Corio's Black River Guerrillas and heist a U.S. armament in the badlands. What better way to nab thieving scoundrels than to have them as your very own tour guides to the scene of the crime? But in his weakened condition, Shaw will need backup. So U.S. Marshal Crayton Dawson and Deputy Jedson Caldwell are on their way to help him clean up the border--by taking out the trash."--P.  of cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States marshals > Fiction.
Outlaws > Fiction.
Theft > Fiction.