- ISBN: 9781426841224 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1426841221 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781426841224 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1426841221 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 281 pages ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: Toronto ; Harlequin Books, 
- Copyright: ©2009
|Summary, etc.:|| "When did Ewan MacEgan grow to be so overwhelmingly strong and disarmingly sexy? He intends to wed Honora St. Leger's demure sister--but why should that matter to her? Honora would rather wield a sword than a mending needle and, as a widow, she knows there is little pleasure in the marriage bed.... Ewan MacEgan has set his sights on a wealthy bride but, tantalizingly, he finds himself drawn to the forbidden Honora! One touch and he is longing to awaken her sensuality, for he suspects she will be as passionate in bed as she is on the battlefield!"--p.  of cover.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. Toronto, Ontario : Harlequin, 2009. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1388 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 277 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women soldiers > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Ireland > Fiction.
Search for related items by series