- ISBN: 9780310288497 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 0310288495 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9780310322153 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 0310322154 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9780310288503 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0310288509 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 338 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Grand Rapids, Mich. : Zondervan, 
- Copyright: ©2009
|General Note:|| Includes a study guide and an excerpt from the author's Take two at end.
|Summary, etc.:|| Two unknown producers struggle to fulfill their dreams to change lives through the power of film. With millions of investors' dollars on the line, everything starts to fall apart and they realize they may be in over their heads. Is it possible to beat the odds and make a movie unlike anything ever done before? Or, will they lose everything in the process?
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. Grand Rapids, Mich. : Zondervan, 2009. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 5054 KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1088 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 777 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Motion picture producers and directors > Fiction.
Motion picture actors and actresses > Fiction.
Motion pictures > Production and direction > Fiction.
Faith > Fiction.
Search for related items by series