Series InformationHarlequin blaze.
- ISBN: 9781426835452 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1426835450 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781426835452 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1426835450 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 218 pages ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: Toronto ; Harlequin, 2009.
Mariah Eller was only trying to save her inn from being trashed. So how did the widow manage to attract the unwanted and erotic attention of the Prince of Wales? Not that being desired by royalty is necessarily bad... Only, Mariah much prefes the prince's best friend. Jack St. Lawrence is very tempting, and very loyal. And he knows that the prince gets involved only with married women. So he figures sexy Mariah is safe, until the prince demands Jack find her a husband! The problem? Jack and Mariah can't fight their sizzling attraction. And once they give in to their desires, the situation is even worse. Because the prince's man has found a husband for Mariah.
Electronic reproduction. Toronto, Ontario : Harlequin, 2009. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 993 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 259 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Edward VII, King of Great Britain, 1841-1910 > Fiction.
Widows > Fiction.
Hotels > Fiction.
Lake District (England) > Fiction.
Great Britain > Social life and customs > 19th century > Fiction.