The queen's jewels : a Murder, she wrote mystery : a novel / by Jessica Fletcher & Donald Bain.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781101464021 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 110146402X (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101464489 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101464488 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (277 pages).
- Publisher: New York : Obsidian, 
- Copyright: ©2010
|General Note:|| "Based on the Universal television series created by Peter S. Fischer, Richard Levinson & William Link."
|Summary, etc.:|| While trying to enjoy an ocean journey on the Queen Mary II, Jessica Fletcher gets caught up looking for a priceless diamond--and the killer desperate enough to take a life for it.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fletcher, Jessica > Fiction.
Women novelists > Fiction.
Search for related items by series