The vigilantes / W.E.B. Griffin and William E. Butterworth IV.
- ISBN: 9781101183137 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1101183136 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781101187944 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1101187948 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (342 pages).
- Publisher: New York : G.P. Putnams Sons, 2010.
|General Note:|| Description based on print version record.
|Summary, etc.:|| "There's a sudden spike in murders in Philadelphia, but no one seems to mind much, because the victims are street thugs and lowlifes. But as Homicide sergeant Matt Payne starts looking under the right rocks, he gets a feeling there's more going on than just bad guys burning one another..." -- inside front cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Payne, Matt (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Police > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia > Fiction.
Vigilantes > Fiction.
Philadelphia (Pa.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series