View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781101193273 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1101193271 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 9781101154656 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1101154659 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- Publisher: [New York] : Penguin Audio, 2010.
|General Note:|| Downloadable audio file.
Title from: Title details screen.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Peter Hedges, Amy Ryan and Alison Pill.
|Summary, etc.:|| Tim Welch is a popular history teacher at the Montague Academy, an exclusive private school in Brooklyn Heights. His wife Kate stays home with their two young sons in a modest apartment, trying desperately to become the parent she never had. They are seemingly the last middle-class family in the Heights, whose world is turned upside down by Anna Brody, the new neighbor who moves into the most expensive brownstone in Brooklyn, sending the local society into a tailspin.
|System Details Note:|| Requires OverDrive Media Console (WMA file size: 114062 KB; MP3 file size: 223764 KB).
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Married people > Fiction.
High school teachers > Fiction.
Adultery > Fiction.
Brooklyn Heights (New York, N.Y.) > Fiction.