The reformed vampire support group / Catherine Jinks.
- ISBN: 9780739385319 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 0739385313 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 9780739385296 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 0739385291 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- Publisher: [New York] : Listening Library, 2009.
|General Note:|| Downloadable audio file.
Title from: Title details screen.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Caroline Lee.
|Summary, etc.:|| Fifteen-year-old vampire Nina has been stuck for fifty-one years in a boring support group for vampires, and nothing exciting has ever happened to them--until one of them is murdered and the others must try to solve the crime.
|Target Audience Note:|| 11 to 17.
|System Details Note:|| Requires OverDrive Media Console (WMA file size: 165645 KB; MP3 file size: 324593 KB).
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Vampires > Fiction.
Self-help groups > Fiction.
Mystery and detective stories.
Vampires > Juvenile fiction.
Self-help groups > Juvenile fiction.