Pirate latitudes : a novel / Michael Crichton.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780061938740 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 0061938742 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9780007346103 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 0007346107 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: New York : Harper, 2009.
Description based on print version record.
The Caribbean, 1665. Pirate captain Charles Hunter, with backing from a powerful ally, assembles a crew of ruffians to take the Spanish galleon, "El Trinidad," guarded by the bloodthirsty Cazalla, a favorite commander of the Spanish king himself.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Pirates > Fiction.
Governors > Fiction.
Piracy > Fiction.
Hijacking of ships > Fiction.
Jamaica > History > 17th century > Fiction.
Caribbean Area > 17th century > Fiction.