View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781101523841 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101523840 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101523865 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101523867 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: New York : Berkley, 2011.
- Copyright: ©2009-2010
|General Note:|| Title from eBook information screen.
First and 2nd work originally published: 2009. 3rd and 4th work originally published: 2010.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Vision in white -- Bed of roses -- Savor the moment -- Happy ever after.
|Summary, etc.:|| Collects the stories of Mackensie, Emma, Laurel, and Parker, the founders of Vows, Connecticut's premier wedding planning company as they each fall in love.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Wedding supplies and services industry > Fiction.
Weddings > Planning > Fiction.
Female friendship > Fiction.
Businesswomen > Fiction.
Connecticut > Fiction.