- ISBN: 9780786507603 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0786507608 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101203651 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 110120365X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (369 pages)
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Books, 1998.
- Copyright: ©1996
|Summary, etc.:|| Three individuals--forty-two-year-old Deputy Chief Virginia West, Police Chief Judy Hammer, and twenty-two-year-old journalist Andy Brazil--search for a serial killer, exploring the seedy underbelly of Charlotte, North Carolina, while trudging through their own personal struggles, from unhappy marriages to obsessions with their jobs.
|Target Audience Note:|| 900 Lexile.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Policewomen > North Carolina > Charlotte > Fiction.
Policewomen > Fiction.
Charlotte (N.C.) > Fiction.