View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780786545834 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0786545836 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101209837 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101209836 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (436 pages)
- Publisher: New York : Signet, 
Originally published: New York : Dutton, c2002.
While filming a documentary about Quentins, a famed Dublin restaurant, Ella Brady explores the changing face of the city from the 1970s to the present day as she captures the stories of the people who have made Quentins a center of their lives.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Documentary films > Production and direction > Fiction.
Women motion picture producers and directors > Fiction.
Restaurateurs > Fiction.
Restaurants > Fiction.
Dublin (Ireland) > Fiction.