The chocolate castle clue : a chocoholic mystery / JoAnna Carl.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781101555125 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101555122 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101558539 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101558539 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (230 pages).
- Publisher: New York : Obsidian, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| Indulge in another Chocoholic mystery in the national bestselling series. Lee McKinney Woodyard discovers a dusty trophy inside TenHuis Chocolade that belongs to her aunt Nettie and her old high school singing group, the Pier-O-Ettes. It's a trophy that brings back terrible memories of an unsolved murder years ago. Before Lee takes aim at the past, someone is murdered in the here and now. Lee needs to keep her eyes on the prize, hoping the trophy is a clue to finding the killer-before she's a target herself.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Woodyard, Lee McKinney (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Women detectives > Fiction.
Chocolate industry > Fiction.
Michigan > Fiction.
Search for related items by series