- ISBN: 9781101505977 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101505974 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101515372 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101515376 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (426 pages)
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Publisher: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 2011.
|General Note:|| "Amy Einhorn Books."
"First edition: Pan Macmillan Australia 2009"--T.p. verso.
|Summary, etc.:|| Suffering an accident that causes her to forget the last ten years of her life, Alice is astonished to discover that she is thirty-nine years old, a mother of three children, and in the midst of an acrimonious divorce from a man she dearly loves.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Memory disorders > Fiction.
Amnesiacs > Family relationships > Fiction.
Life change events > Fiction.
Australia > Fiction.