- ISBN: 0786509856 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780786509850 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101203569 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101203560 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (341 pages)
- Edition: 1st ed. (electronic).
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Pub., 2001.
|Summary, etc.:|| In Britain, agent Sean Dillon is ordered to destroy "January 30," a terrorist organization spreading chaos to pave the way for a new Communist state. The group is led by a British actress--the angel of the title--who assassinates people with a machine pistol from the saddle of her motorcycle. By the author of The Eagle Has Landed.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dillon, Sean (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Ferguson, Charles (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Terrorists > Fiction.
Secret service > Fiction.
FICTION > Action & Adventure.
England > Fiction.