View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781101526866 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101526866 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101528808 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 110152880X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (261 pages, 11 pages)
- Publisher: New York, N.Y., U.S.A. : Speak, 2011.
Includes excerpt from author's Faithful.
Kula never expected to find herself on the streets of San Francisco, alone except for a letter of introduction. She had come to save her father from a cruel fate. But soon she is swept up in a world of art and elegance, a world she would hardly dared dream of back in Montana where she was no more than the daughter of an outlaw.. And then there is the handsome David Wong. When disaser strikes and the wreckage threatens all she holds dear, Kula realizes that only by unlocking her heart can she begin to carve out a new future for herself.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject