Lucky breaks / by Susan Patron ; with illustrations by Matt Phelan.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||JF PAT (Text)||30032010579248||JUVENILE FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781416997726 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1416997725 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 181 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Edition: 1st Atheneum Books for Young Readers pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, 2010, c2009.
|General Note:|| Reprint. Originally published: c2009.
Sequel to: The higher power of Lucky.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. 181).
|Citation/References Note:|| Bklst 01/01/2009
SLJ Mar 2009
Horn Bk Mar 2009
|Summary, etc.:|| Having reached the mature age of eleven in the tiny California town of Hard Pan (population 43), Lucky discovers that there is still much to learn about friendship, parental trust, and the Milky Way galaxy.
Search for related items by subject
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Adoption > Fiction.
Abandoned children > Fiction.
Deserts > Fiction.
California > Fiction.