- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||BCD E GIB (Text)||30032010577069||JUVENILE AUDIOBOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781430109976 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1430109971 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 26 cm. + 1 sound disc (4 3/4 in.)
- Publisher: New York : Holiday House, , c2000.
|General Note:|| Originally published: 2000.
Live Oak Media imprint on sound disc.
|Summary, etc.:|| Explains how apples were brought to America, how they grow, their traditional uses and cultural significance, and some of the varieties grown.
Search for related items by subject