Henry and Mudge and a very merry Christmas /BCDJ: the twenty-fifth book of their adventures / story by Cynthia Rylant ; pictures by Suçie Stevenson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||BCD E RYL (Text)||30032010577036||JUVENILE AUDIOBOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781430109631 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1430109637 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 40 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm + 1 audio disc (4 3/4 in.)
- Edition: 1st Aladdin Paperbacks ed.
- Publisher: New York : Aladdin, 
- Copyright: ©2004
|General Note:|| Live Oak Media imprint on CD.
|Summary, etc.:|| At Christmastime Henry and his dog Mudge enjoy baked treats, visits from relatives, lots of presents, and each other.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Christmas > Fiction.
Dogs > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Henry and Mudge
- Ready-to-read. Level 2
- Rylant, Cynthia. Henry and Mudge books.
- Ready-to-read. Level 2.