Henry and Mudge and a very merry Christmas /BCDJ: the twenty-fifth book of their adventures / story by Cynthia Rylant ; pictures by Suçie Stevenson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||BCD E RYL (Text)||30032010577036||JUVENILE AUDIOBOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781430109631 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1430109637 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 40 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm + 1 audio disc (4 3/4 in.)
- Edition: 1st Aladdin Paperbacks ed.
- Publisher: New York : Aladdin, 
- Copyright: ©2004
Live Oak Media imprint on CD.
At Christmastime Henry and his dog Mudge enjoy baked treats, visits from relatives, lots of presents, and each other.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Christmas > Fiction.
Dogs > Fiction.