Henry and Mudge and Annie's perfect pet /BCDJ: the twentieth book of their adventures / story by Cynthia Rylant ; pictures by Suçie Stevenson.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||BCD E RYL (Text)||30032010577028||JUVENILE AUDIOBOOK||Checked out||09/06/2017|
- ISBN: 9781430109662 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1430109661 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 40 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm + 1 audio disc (4 3/4 in.)
- Edition: 1st Aladdin Paperbacks ed.
- Publisher: New York : Aladdin Paperbacks, 
- Copyright: ©2000
|General Note:|| Live Oak Media imprint on CD.
|Citation/References Note:|| SLJ Mar 2012
|Summary, etc.:|| Although Henry's cousin Annie likes his dog Mudge, when she gets her own pet she decides that a bunny will be perfect for her.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Rabbits > Fiction.
Dogs > Fiction.
Pets > Fiction.
Cousins > Fiction.
Search for related items by series