Fancy Nancy : fancy day in room 1-A / by Jane O'Connor ; interior illustrations by Ted Enik.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - San Pierre Branch||E OCO (Text)||30880010045242||JUVENILE PICTURE BOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062083043 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 006208304X (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Harper, 
- Copyright: ©2012
|Summary, etc.:|| Nancy decides to help cheer up her friends during a gloomy, gray week in school by having a fancy day, where they make crowns, bake cupcakes, and dress in fancy clothes.
|Target Audience Note:|| AD 420 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Schools > Fiction.
Search for related items by series