- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
1 current hold with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jay County Public Library - Bookmobile||JF HART (Text)||76383000437858||Junior Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781561455300 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 156145530X (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 169 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st trade pbk. ed.
- Publisher: Atlanta, Ga. : Peachtree, 2011, c2007.
|General Note:|| Reprint. Originally published: 2007.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. -169).
|Summary, etc.:|| Thirteen-year-old Gabriel, a former slave, leaves behind his life as a professional jockey and joins his father in the Fifth U.S. Colored Cavalry at Camp Nelson, Kentucky.
Search for related items by subject
Soldiers > Fiction.
Horses > Fiction.
African Americans > Fiction.
Freedmen > Fiction.
United States > History > Civil War, 1861-1865 > Fiction.
Camp Nelson (Ky.) > History > 19th century > Fiction.
Kentucky > History > Civil War, 1861-1865 > Fiction.
Search for related items by series