George and the dragonfly / by Andy Blackford ; illustrated by Sue Mason.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||E BLA (Text)||30032010573027||JUVENILE PICTURE BOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781840896244 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1840896248 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 30 cm.
- Publisher: London : Zero to Ten, 2010.
|Summary, etc.:|| George wants to live with exotic animals so he plans to run away to the jungle, but before he can leave home a dragonfly shows him all the exotic animals that live in his back yard.
Search for related items by subject
Amphibians > Fiction.
Snakes > Fiction.