Maisy's book of things that go : pull the tabs and let's get going! / Lucy Cousins.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jefferson County Public Library - Madison||JUV REF (Text)||39391006505182||Juvenile Reference||Available||-|
|San Pierre Branch Library||E COU (Text)||30880010044963||JUVENILE PICTURE BOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780763646141 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 0763646148 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Publisher: Somerville, Mass. : Candlewick Press, 2010.
|General Note:|| Cover title.
"Paper engineering by David Hawcock"--P.  of cover.
|Citation/References Note:|| SLJ Apr 2010
|Summary, etc.:|| Maisy Mouse introduces the science behind her favorite modes of travel, from trains and sailboats to bicycles and hot-air balloons.
Search for related items by subject
Transportation > Fiction.
Mice > Fiction.
Toy and movable books.
Search for related items by series
- A Maisy first science book
- My friend Maisy
- Cousins, Lucy. Maisy first science book.
- Cousins, Lucy. My friend Maisy.