Writings to young women from Laura Ingalls Wilder / Laura Ingalls Wilder ; edited by Stephen W. Hines.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip063/2005033723.html - Table of contents only
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0622/2005033723-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||J 814.52 WIL (Text)||30032010572722||JUVENILE NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781404175792 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1404175792 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 3 volumes : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Publisher: Nashville, Tenn. : Tommy Nelson, c2006.
"Adapted from Little house in the Ozarks"--T.p. verso, Vols. 1-2.
"Adapted from I remember Laura"--T.p. verso, v. 3.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
v. 1. On wisdom and virtues -- v. 2. On life as a pioneer woman -- v. 3. As told by her family, friends & neighbors.
Using selections from her works and memoirs of people who knew her, presents the thoughts of Laura Ingalls Wilder on the proper conduct of young women.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Young women > Conduct of life.