The mother-in-law dance / Annie Chapman.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/ecip0413/2004001048.html - Table of contents
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0715/2004001048-d.html - Publisher description
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jay Co PL - Portland||248.843 C466 (Text)||76383000348204||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Starke Co PL - San Pierre Branch||248.843 CHA (Text)||30880010044518||ADULT NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780736914567 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0736914560 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 181 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: Eugene, Or. : Harvest House Publishers, 2004.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Learning to love someone else's choice? (Can I have this dance?) -- Who's suppose to lead? -- Avoiding unintentional hurts? (Dancing without stepping on toes) -- When in-laws live too close? (The dance floor is too crowded) -- Effectively dealing with the generation gap? (Waltzing to rap music) -- Bridging the social divide? (Square dancing on a round floor) -- Bridging the spiritual chasm? (When you hear different music) -- Keys to overcoming conflict? (Boxers dance, too) -- What happens when you lose your daughther-in-law to divorce? (Trading partners) -- Dance lessons for mothers-in-law and daughters-in-law -- Practice dance steps : additional study.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Christian women > Family relationships.
Mothers-in-law > Religious life.
Daughters-in-law > Religious life.
Christian women > Religious life.