The time pirate : a Nick McIver time adventure / Ted Bell.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||YA F BEL (Text)||30032010565056||YOUNG ADULT FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780312665494 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0312665490 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: vi, 454 pages : illustrations, map ; 20 cm
- Edition: 1st Square Fish ed.
- Publisher: New York : Square Fish, 2011.
- Copyright: ©2010
|General Note:|| Originally published: New York : St. Martin's Griffin, 2010.
|Summary, etc.:|| Nick McIver travels to both 1940s England, where Nazis have invaded his homeland, and to America during the Revolution, where Nick must face Captain Billy Blood, who has kidnapped his sister in exchange for Nick's time machine.
Search for related items by subject