The big-ass book of crafts 2 / by Mark Montano.
- http://www.netread.com/jcusers2/1247/800/9781451627800/image/lgcover.9781451627800.jpg - Cover image
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1114/2011029548-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1114/2011029548-d.html - Publisher description
- 6 of 6 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Bloomfield Eastern Greene Co PL - Bloomfield Main||YA 745.5 MON (Text)||36803000828306||YA||Available||-|
|Hamilton North PL - Atlanta Branch||745.5.a Montano, Mark (Text)||78294000235186||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Jay Co PL - Portland||745.5 M765 (Text)||76383000404940||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Ladoga Clark Twp PL - Ladoga||745.5 MON PB (Text)||34545000283527||Adult||Available||-|
|Plainfield-Guilford Twp PL - Plainfield||745.5 Montano (Text)||31208911336024||non-fiction||Available||-|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||745.5 MON (Text)||30032010562251||ADULT NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781451627800 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1451627807 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 383 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 26 cm
- Edition: 1st Gallery Books trade pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Gallery Books, 2011.
"TLC's While You Were Out top designer Mark Montano's wildly anticipated follow-up features more than 300 easy and fun crafts, with tips and tricks for quirky projects to make at home. The anti-Martha Stewart, Mark's projects are fun, zany, bright, and colorful--but most importantly, they're made for real people with normal budgets. A master of turning easy-to-find, inexpensive objects into incredibly glamorous crafts, like dollar-store woven mats transformed into elegant coffee table covers, bracelets made of thimbles and much more, Mark plays with ideas for home, clothing, yard, and kitchen, with projects for all skill levels. With everything from an easy and quick jewelry idea to the more complex paperclip chandelier, Mark Montano returns to the formula that made the first Big-Ass Book of Crafts such a success. His everyday chic style has made him a darling of TLC programs and craft fairs alike, and this follow-up book brings more fabulous tips and tricks to a craft-hungry public. Featuring four-color illustrations and photos with step-by-step instructions, and with chapters including "Midcentury Mish Mash," "From the Mundane to the Insane," "Wire Wonderful," "Plantastic," and more, Mark demonstrates the perfect ways to make your home, clothes, and personal style sing!"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
CRAFTS & HOBBIES / General.
CRAFTS & HOBBIES / Reference.
REFERENCE / General.