Bat loves the night / Nicola Davies ; illustrated by Sarah Fox-Davies.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||BCD E DAV (Text)||30032010557988||JUVENILE AUDIOBOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780763641870 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0763641871 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 28 p. : col. ill. ; 25 cm. + 1 sound disc (4 3/4/in.)
- Edition: 1st U.S. pbk. ed.
- Publisher: Cambridge, Mass. : Candlewick Press, 2008, c2001.
|General Note:|| "Includes read-along CD with music & facts"--Cover.
|Summary, etc.:|| Bat wakes up, flies into the night, uses the echoes of her voice to navigate, hunts for her supper, and returns to her roost to feed her baby.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series