Re-greening the environment : careers in cleanup, remediation, and restoration / by Suzy Gazlay.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||YA 363.7002 GAL (Text)||30032010557780||YOUNG ADULT NON FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780778748588 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 0778748588 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 64 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 29 cm.
- Publisher: St. Catharines, Ont. ; Crabtree Pub., c2012.
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Summary, etc.:|| Looks at careers in fields related to the environment, and discusses the education and training required, earnings potential, and career outlook.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series