The legend of the Cape May diamond / by Trinka Hakes Noble and illustrated by E.B. Lewis.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Decatur Branch||ETF NOB (Text)||34207001263921||JFET||Available||-|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||E NOB (Text)||30032010548318||JUVENILE PICTURE BOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781585362790 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 1585362794 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Chelsea, MI : Sleeping Bear Press, 
- Copyright: ©2007
|Summary, etc.:|| For thousands of years, quartz fragments have traveled down the Delaware River (once called the Wehittck by the Lenape Indians), washing ashore near a place settled by the Dutch explorer Cornelius Jacobson Mey, where they are gathered as treasures and known as Cape May Diamonds.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cape May Diamonds > Fiction.
Indians of North America > Fiction.
Delaware Indians > Fiction.
Delaware River (N.Y.-Del. and N.J.) > Fiction.