I see the sun in Afghanistan / written by Dedie King ; illustrations by Judith Inglese ; [translation and calligraphy by Mohd Vahidi].
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||E KIN (Text)||30032010546593||JUVENILE PICTURE BOOK||Checked out||06/09/2017|
- ISBN: 9780981872087 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0981872085 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 40 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), color map ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Hardwick, Mass. : Satya House Publications, 
- Copyright: ©2011
|Citation/References Note:|| SLJ Aug 2011
|Summary, etc.:|| Follows an Afghan girl named Habiba during a typical day for her and her family as they contend with the side effects of war, in a story told in both English and Pushto.
|Target Audience Note:|| 760 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Afghanistan > Social life and customs > Fiction.
Children > Afghanistan > Fiction.