Bebé goes shopping / Susan Middleton Elya ; illustrated by Steven Salerno.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||E ELY (Text)||30032010546486||JUVENILE PICTURE BOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780152061425 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0152061428 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 30 cm
- Edition: First Voyager Books ed.
- Publisher: Orlando : Voyager Books/Harcourt, 2008.
Rhyming text describes a trip to the grocery store for a mamá and her baby boy. Includes Spanish words.
|Target Audience Note:||
AD 510 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Stories in rhyme.
Babies > Fiction.
Grocery shopping > Fiction.
Supermarkets > Fiction.
Spanish language > Vocabulary.
- Baker & Taylor
Eager to help his mother at the supermarket, young Bebé jumps into action to pull all kinds of crazy items off the store's shelves in this exciting, bilingual tale with full-color illustrations and a glossary of Spanish words. Reprint.
- Baker & Taylor
Rhyming text describes a trip to the grocery store for a mamâa and her baby boy; includes Spanish words.
- HoughtonA quick trip to the supermercado? Not with Bebe in the shopping cart. Just as Mama is ready to throw up her manos, she gives sweet Bebe a box of animal cookies. A dulce, at last! Then they're off to the checkout line, smiling all the way.Includes a glossary of Spanish words.
- HoughtonMamá and Bebé take a trip to the grocery store