Thomas and the rumors and other Thomas the tank engine stories / photographs by David Mitton, Terry Palone, and Terry Permane.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||BCD E AWD (Text)||30032010545587||JUVENILE AUDIOBOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780375874970 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0375874976 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 21 cm + 1 audio disc (4 3/4 in.)
- Publisher: New York : Random House, 
- Copyright: ©2002
|General Note:|| "Based on The railway series by the Reverend W. Awdry."
"Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends created by Britt Allcroft."
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Thomas and the rumors -- James and the trouble with trees -- Happy ever after.
|Summary, etc.:|| Thomas the tank engine worries all the engines will be replaced by a helicopter because of all the rumors he has heard.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Railroad trains > Fiction.
Search for related items by series