Love and respect : [the love she most desires, the respect he desperately needs] / Emerson Eggerichs.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0837/2006579559-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0905/2006579559-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - San Pierre Branch||BCD 248.844 EGG (Text)||30880001039840||AUDIOBOOK||Checked out||09/05/2017|
- ISBN: 1589267109
- ISBN: 9781589267107
- Physical Description: 5 audio discs (6 hrs.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Carol Stream, IL : Oasis Audio, 
- Copyright: ℗2004
|General Note:|| Subtitle from container.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by the author.
|Summary, etc.:|| Using extensive biblical and scientific research, Dr. Emerson Eggerichs reveals the secret to couples meeting each other's deepest needs: without love she reacts without respect, and without respect he reacts without love and a destructive, vicious cycle begins. Eggerich offers help to husbands and wives, introducing the biblical teaching of unconditional respect, and explaining why it is as powerful as unconditional love.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Spouses > Religious life.
Love > Religious aspects > Christianity.
Respect > Religious aspects > Christianity.