The Voyage of the Dawn Treader / C.S. Lewis.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||YA BCD LEW (Text)||30032001585782||AUDIOBOOK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062011343
- Physical Description: 5 audio discs (6 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [New York] : Harper Children's Audio, 
- Copyright: ℗2003
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Derek Jacobi.
|Summary, etc.:|| Lucy and Edmund, accompanied by their peevish cousin Eustace, sail to the land of Narnia where Eustace is temporarily transformed into a green dragon because of his selfish behavior and skepticism.
|Target Audience Note:|| 970 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Narnia (Imaginary place) > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- The Chronicles of Narnia ; 5.
- Lewis, C. S. (Clive Staples), 1898-1963. Chronicles of Narnia (Harper Children's Audio (Firm)) ; 5.