Unstoppable in stilettos : a girl's guide to living tall in a small world / Lauren Ruotolo.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1012/2010035362-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1012/2010035362-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||921 RUO (Text)||30032010519699||BIOGRAPHY||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780757315145 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0757315143 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: p. cm.
- Publisher: Deerfield Beach, Fla. : Health Communications, c2010.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| A course in obstacles -- Lauren's lesson: It's not how many steps are in front of you, it's how you climb them -- Avoiding labels and other people's interpretations of you, or, Be prepared to fight to define yourself! -- Lauren's lesson: Labels are great for fashion, but are totally gauche when used on people -- Naysayers and non-doers, and why I don't associate with them -- Lauren's lesson: Avoid the word "No" at all costs -- Pay your dues -- Lauren's lesson: Rejection can be your greatest ally -- Foes, frenemies, F'em -- Lauren's lesson: Take inventory of the company you keep and clean house every once in a while -- Pretty me -- Lauren's lesson: Food and oxygen are life essentials, but so are platform shoes, oversize shades, big handbags, and enormous pillows -- Unforgettable -- Lauren's lesson: Being different is a gift and an asset.
Search for related items by subject