It's a mall world after all / Janette Rallison.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Danville-Center Twp PL - Danville||YAF RAL (Text)||32604000147026||DCTPLD YA Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780802797971 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0802797970 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 230 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: Pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Walker & Company, 2008, c2006.
Reprint. Originally published: 2006.
SLJ Dec 2006
VOYA 2007 NO. 2
As she works at the mall, organizes a school fundraiser, and tries to prove that her best friend's boyfriend is seeing another girl, high-school student Charlotte's best intentions always seem to backfire.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Shopping malls > Fiction.
High schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.