- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0917/2009004488-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0917/2009004488-d.html - Publisher description
- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jefferson County Public Library - Madison||M (Text)||39391006177727||Mystery||Available||-|
|Rochester Library||FIC BRO (Text)||33187002910921||Fiction (adult) - R||Available||-|
|Schricker Main Library||MF BRO (Text)||30032010517974||MYSTERY FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780312550219 :
- ISBN: 0312550219 :
- Physical Description: v, 330 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Minotaur Books, c2008.
|General Note:|| First published: London : Piatkus, 2008.
"A Thomas Dunne book for Minotaur Books"--T.p. verso.
|Citation/References Note:|| Bklst 05/01/2009
|Summary, etc.:|| Former Scotland Yard copper Jake Moore, co-owner of a marginal sport fishing outfit in Mombasa, owes an Arab oil dealer $17,000 for diesel fuel because the country's civil unrest has scared off Ernies, pale-faced tourists who came to Kenya in search of big fish. Jake; his fellow Brit partner, Harry Philliskirk; and Det. Insp. Daniel Jouma, possibly the only Kenyan cop not on the take, tangle with a variety of nasties, whose crisis-management skills are limited to personal disposal of their opponents.
Search for related items by subject
Ex-police officers > Fiction.
Detective and mystery stories.
Murder > Investigation > Kenya > Fiction.
Mombasa (Kenya) > Fiction.