Very short fables to read together / adapted by Mary Ann Hoberman ; illustrated by Michael Emberley.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||J 811.54 HOB (Text)||30032010516075||JUVENILE NON-FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316041171 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 0316041173 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 32 p. : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown, 2010.
|General Note:|| "Megan Tingley books."
|Summary, etc.:|| Each short poem invites two readers to read their own parts, and then read the passage in the central column together, retells thirteen of Aesop's fables, including "The Lion and the Mouse," "The Grasshopper and the Ant," and "The Hare and the Tortoise."
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series